Oct. 12, '01
- The orange juice in Paris will not cost more than in a Colombian
- The bottle of Coca-Cola in Brazilian favelas will not be cheaper
than in New York.
- Californian vines will be sold in Paraguay and in France.
- Malaysian clothes and Brazilian shoes will be on sale in Texas.
- Microsoft's programs will be sold all over the world.
- In all the world it will be possible to buy Microsoft's programs.
- The meetings of the owners of rich countries will be organized in safe
and comfortable places.
- The democratic protests against these meetings will be permitted
on leap years in Antarctica.
- Each US president is entitled to a visit to Brasília to greet
the people of Bolívia.
- Each president of any developing country (provided that democratically
elected by the US president) has the right to an annual visit to Aspen
with a possibility of a joint photo with an actor that looks like
the acting US president.